We provide training and continued professional development (CPD) to individuals and organisations. This may be in the form of reflecting on work or practice (see individual supervision) or through training or coaching.
We offer training to significantly enhance your knowledge and skills based in well-being and/or health related issues.
We offer short training sessions such as workshops and can design a programme of learning to suit your needs.
This can be at a variety of educational levels such as raising awareness, developing skills or critical thinking.
We offer training that is tailor-made to achieve your specific intended learning outcomes, at a venue of your choice, over a period of time to suit you.
We employ a range of teaching activities such as group work, (large & small) to suit you or your team's learning style and other needs.
We involve you in assessing your learning and evaluating it’s effectiveness. We are used to working alongside academic institutions to gain accreditation and to validate courses.
- Systemic and family constellations
- Working with compassion
- Working with issues around shame
- Working with personal development and Mindfulness
- Stress management and building resilience
- Working with low mood
- Demystifying mental illness
- Training to become a supervisor
- Inner Childwork and transactional analysis
- Recovering from psychosis
- Training Family Workers